ATOM Lawn Edger 581 Professional
Powered by Mitsubishi commercial 2 stroke engine
- Quality proven over 15 years in professional application
- Light-in-weight with full anti-vibration handle features
- Strong robust construction
- Very easy to start Mitsubishi 2-Stroke stratified engine
- Very Fuel Efficient
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Affordable quality with long life, used by Councils and landscapers Australia-wide
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground ball bearings drive shaft
- Durable quality lawn edger with long life will outlast all other brand gasoline edgers
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
- Mitsubishi high-power fuel efficient heavy duty commercial engine 33cc with stratified head boosted power. Low exhaust emissions meet strict EU and USA regulations.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Six position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return rubberised pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long lasting commercial large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
- Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.
- Model: Atom 580
- Engine: Mitsubishi 2-Stroke stratified head boosted power
- Displacement: 33cc
- Power: 1.2 Kw (1.6hp)
- Fuel: 40:1 Petrol/Oil mix
- Weight: 9kg (20lbs)
- Blades: 271mm (10 2/3″)
- Cutting Depth: 75mm (3″)
- Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened precision cut steel spiral bevel gears
- Wheel: Rubber tyred with premium sealed ball bearings
- Power Drive: Solid precision ground 12mm diameter 6 ball bearings (No belts)