Zero Turn Mower BIGDOG Alpha
Welded steel deck. NOT STAMPED!
18″ drive tyres, 11″ caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear EZT transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Serviceable deck spindles
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3 US gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak™ steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades. 20.5″
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch.
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25″ x 1.5″ x .120″ (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25″ (.63 cm) steel. Front axle fabricated with steel ball bearings.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 4 – 5, smooth tread
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): Hand-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm)
- Cutting Widths: 42” cut
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120” (3.0 mm) fabricated welded steel deck with reinforced 14 ga (1.9 mm) spindle mounts and impact / trim areas featuring 1/4″ (6.35 mm) steel bar.
- Deck Lift: Hand Operated
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear EZT
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3 US gal)
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: 0-10.46 kph (0-6.5 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-6.43 kph (0-4 mph)
- Height: 39″ (990 mm)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73″ (1855 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit: BDA117578 – Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Catcher: BDA933010 – Non-powered, two-bag catcher . • Hour Meter: BDA117703 • Light Kit: BDA119600 • Kit Arm Rest: BDA605131 • Extension Arms: BDA333724 • Engine Guard: BDA119603
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl, suspension springs
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs standard.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housings with 3/4″ (19.05 mm) steel shafts and steel ball bearings with triple protection seals.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres – Drive: 18 x 8.50 – 8, turf tread
- Warranty: Alpha Series: Residential / Domestic Use To the original purchaser only Entire Product: 7 Year (4-7 years parts only) or 300 hours – whichever comes first. Pumps & Motors only: 3 year or 300 hours – whichever comes first. Deck Spindles & Bearings: 3 year or 300 hours – whichever comes first. Engine Only: As per manufacturer’s specifications. Warranty: Alpha Series: Commercial Applications NO WARRANTY Warranty: Alpha Series: Rental Applications NO WARRANTY Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 228 kg (501 lbs)
- Width: 44.4″ (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.