Zero Turn Mower BIGDOG STOUT 54“ CUT
Welded steel deck. NOT STAMPED!
20″ drive tyres, 13″ caster tyres,
Commercial grade Hydro Gear ZT3100 transmissions provide smooth operation and durability,
Wide stance, low centre of gravity,
15.9 (4.2 US gal) litre fuel capacity,
Seat springs and slide with arm rests,
Silky-smooth SmoothTrak™ steering with automatic park brake system,
Standard certified ROPS and seat belt,
54″ side-discharge/mulching deck,
Standard hour meter.
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low lift blades. 18.5″ x 2.5″ x .2″
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,900 fpm @ 3,500 rpm engine speed.
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Charging System: 12-volt, 15-amp (see engine manufacturer’s specifications)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5″ x 1.5″ x .188″ (3.8 cm x 3.8 cm x .48 cm) square steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .375″ (.95 cm) steel.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5 – 6, rib tread
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Cutting Widths: 54” cut side discharge
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120” (.30 cm) welded steel with 11 ga doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0” x .25” (2.54 cm x .64 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4” (10.16 cm) deep to provide room for high capacity mowing.
- Deck System: Type: Free floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 2 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain. Flotation: Suspended mower floats on two spring-assisted chains. Two anti-scalp wheels are standard.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro Gear ZT 3100 integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Engine: Kawasaki FR730V
- HP: 24.0 hp (17.9kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 L (4.2 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive type
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: 0-12.9 kph (0-8 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Height: 69.2″ (1760 mm)
- Hydrostatic Drive: V -belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73.1″ (1860 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Flex Forks™: BDA605123 – [2 Forks] Shock-absorbing front caster forks for a smooth ride and smoother cut. • Catcher: BDA929687 – Non-powered 6 bushel, rear mounted, two-bag catcher. • Mulch Kit: BDA112611 – Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Seat Spring Kit: BDA108743 • Hour Meter Kit: BDA111167 • Steering Lever Extension Kit: BDA333724
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- ROPS: Standard certified ROPS
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to deck and drive clutches. Stabilizer rollers at rear of tractor. Standard certified ROPS , Seat Belt.
- Seat: Moulded, cool-grey vinyl seat with adjustable armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment. Seat-pan suspension springs standard.
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs standard.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing 1″ (2.5 cm) diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls
- Starter: 12-volt (.8 kw)
- Trim Capacity: 0.5″ (1.25 cm) [left side]
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres – Drive: 20 x 12 – 10, turf tread
- Warranty: Stout Series: Residential/Commercial To the original purchaser only Entire Product: 7 Year (4-7 years parts only) or 500 hours – whichever comes first****. Pumps & Motors only: 3 year or 500 hours – whichever comes first. Deck Spindles & Bearings: 3 year or 500 hours – whichever comes first. Engine Only: As per manufacturer’s specifications. *** Lifetime frame warranty and leading edge of deck against manufacturing defects. Warranty: Stout Series: Rental Entire Product: N/A Pumps & Motor only: N/A Deck Spindles & Bearings: N/A Engine Only: As per manufacturer’s specifications. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 356 kg (785 lbs)
- Width: 56.9″ (1450 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width of Cut: 53.1″ (135 cm)
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 51.5″ (1310 mm)