BILLY GOAT F601V FORCE BLOWER
The world’s most powerful and versatile wheeled blowers mean you’ll get more done in less time and with less effort than ever before! Billy Goat’s F601V Force™ blower features the next level of performance and productivity in push blowers. Forget the fatigue factor associated with heavy metal machines, this model is a remarkable 30% lighter than comparable steel units and weighs only 35 kg, making it a breeze to roll around the yard. Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601V is the ultimate property clean-up tool.
- Air Filter: Cartridge
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Cylinder Liner: Cast iron sleeve
- Discharge: 3.5″
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV
- Engine (cc): 205 cc
- Horsepower: 5.5 hp (4.1 kW) Please note gross horsepower as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1940 Standards.
- Fan: 16″ (16-blade)
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 Litre
- Governor: Mechanical
- Height: 114.3 cm
- Ignition: Electronic
- Length: 110.49 cm
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Front air director: BGP441130 Simple to attach, allowing air to be directed forward. Perfect for cleaning along walls and fences. • Hose: BGP441166 Easily fits over nozzle to direct airflow into hard to reach spaces. 4″ x 10′ (100 mm x 3.05 metres).
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder, overhead valve, horizontal shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Velocity (mph): Just under 200 mph
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 1 year from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 35 kg
- Wheels – Front: 8″ x 3″
- Wheels – Rear: 10″ x 13″
- Width: 55.88 cm